Program Educational Objectives
The Electrical Engineering Degree program and the Computer Engineering Degree Program have the same program educational objectives. These are:
PEO 1: Graduates will succeed in pursuing their chosen career path. The primary indicator of success is that graduates will establish a reputation among their peers for engineering expertise and sound ethical judgment. Other indicators of success include:
- Achieving professional advancement with increasing responsibility;
- Engaging in technology-based entrepreneurial activities;
- Engaging in advanced study in engineering graduate programs or related areas.
PEO 2: Graduates will engage in a continuous process of life-long learning. Evidence of such engagement includes activities such as:
- Staying abreast of emerging technologies;
- Obtaining new skills or developing proficiencies with tools and programming/hardware description languages;
- Actively participating in professional communities.