The ECE Department is pleased to announce that Dr. Regan Zane has joined us as a USTAR professor in the area of electrical power conversion.
- Dr. Regan Zane joins the ECE Department as a USTAR Professor
- Multiple Tenure Track Positions Available
- Scientists earn grant for battery research
- USU creates first Space Dynamics Laboratory professorship
- New Course for Fall'12
- Dr. Chen receives Robins Award
- Dr. Gunther receives promotion
- Dr. Baktur receives Tenure
- Dr. Baktur receives an NSF grant
Sep 20, 2012
Sep 19, 2012
Effective Fall 2012, three tenure track positions were opened, in the areas of (1 ) space systems; (2) power and (3) controls are open in the ECE Department at USU
Sep 5, 2012
According to a statement released Monday, USU has received a $3 million federal grant, part of $43 million given to 12 groups and organizations nationwide. The U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency created the grant to develop new ways of storing energy.
Charles Swenson, recently named to the first professorship of the Space Dynamics Laboratory
Aug 22, 2012
USTAR Prof. Regan Zane is conducting a new class ECE 5930: Power Electronics for Electric Drive Vehicles this Fall.
Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations to our senior ECE faculty member, Dr. YangQuan Chen for receiving the Robins Award for 'Faculty Researcher of the Year'.
Apr 11, 2012
Apr 10, 2012
Feb 22, 2012
Integrated Multi-functional Solar Panel Antenna Array