Padmashri Suresh, a PhD student in the ECE department, has been selected as a National Academies Christine Mirzayan Science and Technology Policy Graduate Fellow.
- Padmashri Suresh selected as a NRC Fellow
- Graduate seminar Schedule
- New course in Fall'13
- Special Topic Course: ECE 6930
- USU Associate Professor Chris Winstead was awarded a Fulbright scholarship
- Dr. Regan Zane joins the ECE Department as a USTAR Professor
- Multiple Tenure Track Positions Available
- Scientists earn grant for battery research
Nov 1, 2013
Sep 13, 2013
Sep 6, 2013
Introduction to Power Electronics (ECE 5930/6930) Instructor : Zeljko Pantic
Modern Bayesian Techniques (ECE 6930) in Fall 2013 Instructor: Todd K. Moon
Sep 4, 2013
USU Associate Professor Chris Winstead was awarded a Fulbright scholarship to support a year of collaborative research in France.
Sep 20, 2012
The ECE Department is pleased to announce that Dr. Regan Zane has joined us as a USTAR professor in the area of electrical power conversion.
Sep 19, 2012
Effective Fall 2012, three tenure track positions were opened, in the areas of (1 ) space systems; (2) power and (3) controls are open in the ECE Department at USU
Sep 5, 2012
According to a statement released Monday, USU has received a $3 million federal grant, part of $43 million given to 12 groups and organizations nationwide. The U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency created the grant to develop new ways of storing energy.