A paper titled “Circularly Polarized UHF Up – and -- Downlink Antennas Integrated with CubeSat Solar Panels” describing the details of this design has been accepted in AP-S/URSI conference to be held in July 2015 in Vancouver, Canada.
- A Paper has been accepted in AP-S/URSI conference to be held in Vancouver, Canada.
- USU Researcher Lands Air Force Grant to Build Smarter Antenna
- USU Engineering Professors Headline Electric Vehicle and Roadway Conference
- USU Engineering Professor Named IEEE Distinguished Lecturer
- USU team studies hacking of autonomous vehicles
- USU Breaks Ground for Electric Vehicle and Roadway Test Track
- Security Questions Abound as Autonomous Vehicles Emerge
- Dr. Chantem wins NSF award for embedded Real-Time Systems
- Electric Vehicle Design Class Holds Electric Bicycle Race
- Cabrera (Electrical engineering major) : Baseball ace bringing the heat